4 de diciembre de 2012

Schrödinger’s cat.

Hi, I’m Thais and I’m going to tell something about me.
I've always been afraid of change, until I heard the story about “Schrödinger’s cat”.

In 1935, Erwin Schrodinger, in an attempt to explain the Copenhagen interpretation of quantum physics, he proposed an experiment where a cat is placed in a box with a sealed vial of poison that will break open at a random time. Now, since no-one knows when or if the poison has been released, until the box is opened, the cat can be thought of as both alive and dead.

Maybe you can’t understand what I wanted to say. Just like Schrödinger’s Cat, “the change” right now can be thought of as both good and bad. It is only by opening the box that you’ll find out which it is.

I hope that you have understood what I have said. I can’t be afraid of something, called change, if I haven’t tried these things.

Now I will always need to open the box.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario